Designed specifically for theFujifilm X-T2, (also fitsX-T1)with ideal length and curve geometry.
- The sculpted thumbrest relaxes your grip on the camera, reduces camera shake and allows slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
To install with extended Eye Cup
When installing the X-T2 or X-T1 Thumbrest with the extended eye cup, press the right hand side of the eye cup down and to the left, while sliding the thumbrest into the hot shoe housing. Do the reverse when uninstalling the Thumbrest.
Graphite X-T2 with Black Thumbrest
Because the graphite silver color is very difficult to match when anodizing, we decided it would be better to only offer Black, rather than have a silver versionthat was not quite the right color. The black thumb rest does look good on the Graphite body, as it balances out the black of the camera body.
Using the Lensmate X-T2 thumbrest, with either the X-T2 or the X-T1 we found that using an add-on convex soft release* on the shutter button places the index finger in a more relaxed and ergonomic position (with the finger draped over the button, usually not using the finger tip).
*See our Lensmate custom threaded soft release buttons for the X-T2, or the non-threaded soft release button made by Lolumina for the X-T1.
We Also Recommend