Why you would want the Fujifilm X-T30 Thumb Grip by Lensmate
- The Fujifilm X-T30 thumbrest would prevent accidental pressing of the Quick Change Menu Button, the Q button, which reviewers say is in a location that is easy to trigger.
- The sculpted thumbrest allows you to relax the grip on the camera, reducing camera shake allowing slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- The X-T30s flash and articulated display are also unaffected by the thumbrest.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish
Will the X-T30 Thumbrest be available in Silver?
Because the X-T30 Silver and Charcoal Silver bodies are darker than prior Fujifilm Silver Bodies it was too difficult to match using an anodized finish - so we decided to offer the Fujifilm X-T30 Thumbrest in Black only.
How does the Black X-T30 thumbrest look on the Silver camera body ?
The Thumbrest balances out the black of the body and meets the black of the viewfinder, visually tying the top to the bottom.
We Also Recommend
Copy of Larmor (GGS) Fujifilm X-T10 (also fits X-T30, X-T20 & X-E3) LCD Protector Ultra Thin Optical Glass by Larmor (GGS)