A larger (4oz) portable camera tripod with the same features as the UltraPod I except designed to support larger 35mm cameras, compact camcorders, spotting scopes, and binoculars.
It features sturdy, fold-out legs, a unique ball and socket camera mount assembly, and a strong VELCRO® brand cinch strap for securing to tree limbs, railings, pack frames, or other similar objects. The feet of the UltraPod II are covered with non-slip vinyl, preventing the tripod from moving. The UltraPod II folds to a compact 7" length to fit in a pocket or camera bag.
- Lightweight ball and socket assembly positions device at any angle.
- Removable D-ring VELCRO® brand cinch strap secures tripod to posts, trees limbs, railings, pack frames, etc..
- Fits any device with a 1/4-20 tripod socket.
- Durable black nylon resin with aluminum threaded components allow years of use.
- Ideal for use with DSLR cameras, camcorders, optic scopes, etc.
- Fold-out legs with non-slip vinyl feet.
- Made in the USA.
- Maximum Safe Load: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 2" (17.8 cm x 5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)
Weight: 4.2 oz. (119 g)
We Also Recommend
Copy of Larmor (GGS) Fujifilm X-T10 (also fits X-T30, X-T20 & X-E3) LCD Protector Ultra Thin Optical Glass by Larmor (GGS)