Engineered specifically for the Fujifilm X100T, with ideal length and curve geometry.
- The sculpted thumbrest allows you to relax the grip on the camera, reducing camera shake allowing slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
Can I use the X100T thumbrest on the X100F ?
Though you could use the X100T thumbrest on the X100F camera, it’s not optimal for most users.
Because the X100F rear control dial is farther from the hot shoe than the X100T, the X100Ts grip cutout isn’t centered over the control dial resulting in too little clearance for larger thumbs to rotate the dial. The shutter speed/iso dial is also difficult to use for larger hands. The X100Fs hinged design makes it easy to access both of these controls. Additionally, the X100Fs larger grip improves comfort with heavier lenses.
See difference between the X100F, the first photo and the X100T below.
We Also Recommend
Larmor (GGS) Fujifilm XT100 ( also fits X100F, X-E2s & X100T) - LCD Protector Ultra Thin Optical Glass