The below image is a 3D graphic of our X-E3 Thumbrest showing the 3 custom inserts designed specficially for this camera model.
A 3D graphic of our Fujifilm X-E3 Thumbrest on the camera.
Without a thumbrest on the Fujifilm X-E3, most people end up holding the camera something like the first image below. Not really conducive to comfort or stability when the thumb starts to cramp.
Using the Fujifilm X-E3 Thumbrest by Lensmate (2nd image), the thumb and hand can relax, the forefinger extends so it can drape over a convex shutter button and release more smoothly.
|X-E3 with no Thumbrest||X-E3 with Lensmate Thumbrest and Soft Release Button|
Designed specifically for the Fujifilm X-E3, with ideal length and geometry. Available in black & silver. Cost $59.95.
- The sculpted thumbrest allows you to relax the grip on the camera, reducing camera shake allowing slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to self-ejection.
- Machined out of 6061 T6 aluminum, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a durable finish and color.