- The sculpted thumbrest relaxes your grip on the camera, reduces camera shake and allows slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6063 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
Comparing the X-T4 to the X-T3.
As you can see from the comparison below, the X-T4 viewfinder housing shape is different than the X-T3 camera body, along with the shape of the eye cup. Since our thumbrest hugs the side of the X-T4 as it comes out of the hot shoe mount this small change requires an updated design.
Why are you not offering the X-T4 Thumbrest in silver ?
Fujifilm offers their X Series camera bodies in Black, Silver, and Graphite Silver. The X-T4 is the darker Silver (graphite) which is very difficult to match using our Anodizing process. So rather than have a Silver thumbrest that was a mis-match we thought it best to offer the X-T4 Thumbrest in Black only.
A black thumbrest looks great on a dark grey silver body, see example below of the X-T3, the Black thumbrest helps balance out the black of the body.
Installing the X-T4 Thumbrest with the Extended Eye Cup
- Press the right hand side of the eye cup down and to the left, while sliding the thumbrest into the hot shoe housing.
- Do the reverse when uninstalling the Thumbrest.
We Also Recommend
Larmor (GGS) Fujifilm X-T4 ( also fits X-X100V, Xpro3 & Xpro2) - LCD Protector Ultra Thin Optical Glass