- The sculpted thumbrest relaxes your grip on the camera, reduces camera shake and allows slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6063 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
Comparing the X-T4 to the X-T3.
As you can see from the comparison below, the X-T4 viewfinder housing shape is different than the X-T3 camera body, along with the shape of the eye cup. Since our thumbrest hugs the side of the X-T4 as it comes out of the hot shoe mount this small change requires an updated design.
Please click here to be on our interested parties list and we will email you as soon as we are taking pre-orders.
Why are you not offering the X-T4 Thumbrest in silver ?
Fujifilm offers their X Series camera bodies in Black, Silver, and Graphite Silver. The X-T4 is the darker Silver (graphite) which is very difficult to match using our Anodizing process. So rather than have a Silver thumbrest that was a mis-match we thought it best to offer the X-T4 Thumbrest in Black only.
A black thumbrest looks great on a dark grey silver body, see example below of the X-T3, the Black thumbrest helps balance out the black of the body.
Installing the X-T4 Thumbrest with the Extended Eye Cup
- Press the right hand side of the eye cup down and to the left, while sliding the thumbrest into the hot shoe housing.
- Do the reverse when uninstalling the Thumbrest.