Engineered specifically for the Fujifilm X100V, with ideal length and curve geometry.
- The sculpted thumbrest allows you to relax the grip on the camera, reducing camera shake allowing slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish.
Why do you recommend using a convex soft release button with the Fujifilm X100V Thumbrest ?
Because the combination of our Folding Thumbrest and a Lensmate convex soft release button greatly enhances your connection to the camera.
Since you just drape your first finger over the convex soft release button, as shown below, a convex button gives you stability, unlike a concave button where you use the tip of your finger.
Fujifilm X100V Lensmate Thumbrest Review by Eric Rossi
We Also Recommend
Larmor (GGS) Fujifilm X100V ( also fits X-T4, Xpro3 & Xpro2) - LCD Protector Ultra Thin Optical Glass