Why you would want the Fujifilm X-T30 Thumb Grip by Lensmate
- The Fujifilm X-T30 thumbrest would prevent accidental pressing of the Quick Change Menu Button, the Q button, which reviewers say is in a location that is easy to trigger.
- The sculpted thumbrest allows you to relax the grip on the camera, reducing camera shake allowing slower shutter speeds.
- Makes one handed operation easier and prevents unintentional button presses.
- Camera specific design retains access to all controls.
- The X-T30s flash and articulated display are also unaffected by the thumbrest.
- Integrated silicone insert provides both thumb grip and bumper between the rest and camera body.
- Silicone insert in the hot shoe tab provides resistance to unintentional ejection.
- Machined out of solid 6061 Aluminum rod, then bead blasted for texture and anodized for a tough finish
Will the X-T30 Thumbrest be available in Silver?
Because the X-T30 Silver and Charcoal Silver bodies are darker than prior Fujifilm Silver Bodies it was too difficult to match using an anodized finish - so we decided to offer the Fujifilm X-T30 Thumbrest in Black only.
How does the Black X-T30 thumbrest look on the Silver camera body ?
The Thumbrest balances out the black of the body and meets the black of the viewfinder, visually tying the top to the bottom.